Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chambers says he’s ready!

In the aftermath of his win at LA’s Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE over former WBC heavyweight champion Samuel Peter, heavyweight Eddie Chambers has proclaimed himself ready for a shot at one of the recognized world heavyweight title belts. “It was definitely the next step toward a title,” Chambers (34-1, 18 KOs) said. “When you defeat a big heavyweight and one who recently held a world title, it feels good to have earned my opportunity to go for one of the world titles….I have worked long and hard to get there and I’m determined to be better next time out and win the heavyweight championship when I get my title shot. I am ready to take on any of the champions.” Manager Rob Murray, Sr., who has guided Chambers to four straight wins since taking over as Chambers’ trainer, said that Chambers hurt his right hand in the fight with Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment